Corporate Social Investment
Our passion; uplifting the lives of those less fortunate.
We pride ourselves in uplifting the lives of those less fortunate and are actively involved in numerous CSI activities, notwithstanding the provision of tertiary assistance for the children of our people, which supports more than 30 local Charities each year. We are committed to uplifting the lives of those less fortunate through our Smiths Rainbow Nation Committee.
Recent CSI Projects
Our recent CSI initiatives include the following:
- Establishment of several classroom libraries.
- Build of Multi-purpose sports court build.
- Supply of generator, lockers and bedding.
- Establishment of a Computer Training Centre.
- Upgrade of Classroom Blocks.
- Award of Bursaries to previously disadvantaged Learners.
- Supply of sports kits to schools.
- Donation of container to assist with feeding schemes.
- Supply of heat pumps to homes for the elderly.
- Donation of classroom Science laboratories.
- Donation assisting disabled learners in terms of mobility around campus.