Plant 1, located in Pineside Rd, operates state of the art, semi and fully automated facilities, as well as complex assembly lines.
Our Assembly Operations incorporates the following:
- Heating ventilating air conditioning systems (HVAC’s)
- Windscreen washer reservoir tanks with hose assemblies
- Radiator overflow tanks
- Air cleaner assemblies with cyclone or cartridge filters
- Wiper systems
- Injection moulded plastic components and Compressors, compressor mounting brackets and ECU’s
- In-house injection moulding with machines ranging from 550 to 1300 tons.
- Multi-cavity plastic injection moulding tools with sequential gating and hot runner systems.
- In-house tool room housing the following capabilities:- CNC milling, turning, EDM (spark erosion), surface grinding and welding for the servicing, modification and repair of moulding dies.
- Plastic Welding Operations, including hot plate, sonic and spin welding facilities.
- Helium and pressure differential testing.
Hot Plate Welding
Our Heat Exchanger operations focus on production and supply of radiators, condensors, charge air coolers, evaporators and heater cores.
Our Heat Exchanger Plant, through close co-operation with our Licensors, has been successful in producing RS type Evaporators locally. The product has seen the implementation of the latest coating technology, a world first for an operation employing a 'long braze' process.